South Birmingham “Image 22” Exhibition
We will be showcasing our Annual Exhibition (Image 22) online due to current the Covid 19 situation.
Image 22 will be open for entries from 3rd January 2022 and is open to any UK based photographer. We look forward to receiving your digital entries (maximum 1600 pixels wide and maximum 1200 pixels high). Every entrant will receive a colour catalogue of the exhibition.
The exhibition has both PAGB (2022-007) and BPE patronage.
Image 22 has four digital categories:
- Colour (this is an open category)
- Natural History
You can enter up to 4 images per category. Please refer to the rules below for guidance.
- 3 January 2022 – Website open for entries
- 6 March 2022 – Entries close at midnight
- 12-13 March 2022 – Selection of images
- 28 March 2022 – Notification of results **** Results sent out on 20th March ****
- 6 May 2021 – Exhibition of accepted images (**** See Image 22 Online Exhibition ****)
- David Coates ARPS, ESFIAP, EFIAP/p, APSA, MPAGB, Hon PAGB
- Peter Gennard EFIAP, EFIAP/d1
- Steve Myall EFIAP, BPE5
- Dave Tucker DPAGB, EFIAP/g, BPE3
Cost of entry will be £1.50 per image with a minimum fee of £6
Payment via credit card/Paypal is preferred. If you do not have a Paypal account, we will accept payment by cheque. Please make cheques payable to “South Birmingham Photographic Society” and send it to the address: The Treasurer, 44 Yarningale Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 6LU
We will also accept entries by CD. Please include a document detailing for each image, the file name, title and category, together with your name and address (both postal and email).
Gold, Silver and Bronze PAGB medals will be awarded to the best images in each category
Selectors medals – One selectors medal will be awarded in each category
Highly Commended (PAGB) and Commended (BPE) images will be awarded Ribbons
Good luck and thank you for supporting our exhibition
Graham Proffitt, Exhibition Chairman
Rules for Entry
The rules for entry document details further information that will help with preparing your images for entry into the exhibition. South-Birmingham-Image-22-Rules-Of-Entry
- PAGB Certificate 2022-024 South Birmingham Image 22 Certificate
Click here to submit your images for the exhibition
If you have any problems or queries please drop us an email at the following address: email@example.com