South Birmingham “Image 20” Exhibition
We will be holding our Annual Exhibition (Image 20) on Saturday 9th May 2020, at Kings Heath Friends Meeting House, Colmore Road B14 7PE
Image 20 will be open for entries from 6th January 2020 and is open to any UK based photographer. We look forward to receiving your digital entries (maximum 1600 pixels wide and maximum 1200 pixels high). Every entrant will receive a colour catalogue of the exhibition.
The exhibition has both PAGB (2020-009) and BPE patronage.
Image 20 has four digital categories:
- Colour (this is an open category)
- Natural History
You can enter up to 4 images per category. Please refer to the rules below for guidance.
- 6 January 2020 – Website open for entries
- 8 March 2020 – Entries close at midnight
- 14-15 March 2020 – Selection of images
- 29 March 2020 – Notification of results – ******* the results have been emailed on 25/3/2020, if you have not received your email please send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org address *********
- 9 May 2020 – Exhibition of accepted images – this is likely to be cancelled due to the Coronavirus. The accepted images will be displayed on this website before 9 May 2020
- Louise Hill LRPS, MPAGB
- Mike Sharples MPAGB, ARPS, EFIAP, ABPE
- Peter Siviter EFIAP, DPAGB
- Graham Walton DPAGB
Cost of entry will be £1.50 per image with a minimum fee of £6
Payment via credit card/Paypal is preferred. If you do not have a Paypal account, we will accept payment by cheque. Please make cheques payable to “South Birmingham Photographic Society” and send it to the following address: Treasurer, 44 Yarningale Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 6LU
We will also accept entries by CD. Please include a document detailing for each image, the file name, title and category, together with your name and address (both postal and email).
Gold, Silver and Bronze PAGB medals will be awarded to the best images in each category
Selectors medals – One selectors medal will be awarded in each category
Highly Commended (PAGB) and Commended (BPE) images will be awarded Ribbons
Enter the Exhibition
Good luck and thank you for supporting our exhibition. Click here to submit your entries online.
Graham Proffitt, Exhibition Chairman
Rules for Entry
The rules for entry document details further information that will help with preparing your images for entry into the exhibition.