South Birmingham “Image 21” Exhibition
We will be holding our Annual Exhibition (Image 21) on Saturday 8th May 2021, at Kings Heath Friends Meeting House, Colmore Road B14 7PE or online depending on the Covid 19 situation.
Image 21 will be open for entries from 4th January 2021 and is open to any UK based photographer. We look forward to receiving your digital entries (maximum 1600 pixels wide and maximum 1200 pixels high). Every entrant will receive a colour catalogue of the exhibition.
The exhibition has both PAGB (2021-007) and BPE patronage.
Image 21 has four digital categories:
- Colour (this is an open category)
- Natural History
You can enter up to 4 images per category. Please refer to the rules below for guidance.
- 4 January 2021 – Website open for entries
- 28 February 2021 – Entries close at midnight
- 13-14 March 2021 – Selection of images
- 28 March 2021 – Notification of results – **** Results have been sent out on 20/3, please check your email inbox and spam folder before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org if results have not received ****
- 8 May 2021 – Exhibition of accepted images (this will be online if we are still under Covid restrictions)
- Erica Oram CPAGB AFIAP BPE2*
- Barbie Lindsay MPAGB, FBPE, EFIAP/s, AWPF
- David Coates ARPS ESFIAP EFIAP/p APSA EPSA MPAGB APAGB
- Peter Young LRPS CPAGB APAGB AFIAP
Cost of entry will be £1.50 per image with a minimum fee of £6
Payment via credit card/Paypal is preferred. If you do not have a Paypal account, we will accept payment by cheque. Please make cheques payable to “South Birmingham Photographic Society” and send it to the address: The Treasurer, 44 Yarningale Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 6LU
We will also accept entries by CD. Please include a document detailing for each image, the file name, title and category, together with your name and address (both postal and email).
Gold, Silver and Bronze PAGB medals will be awarded to the best images in each category
Selectors medals – One selectors medal will be awarded in each category
Highly Commended (PAGB) and Commended (BPE) images will be awarded Ribbons
Good luck and thank you for supporting our exhibition
Graham Proffitt, Exhibition Chairman
Rules for Entry
The rules for entry document details further information that will help with preparing your images for entry into the exhibition. South-Birmingham-Image-21-Rules-Of-Entry
- PAGB Certificate 2021-007 South Birmingham Image 21 Certificate
Click here to submit your images for the exhibition