South Birmingham “Image 18” Exhibition
We will be holding our Annual Exhibition (Image 18) on Saturday 12th May 2018, at Kings Heath Friends Meeting House, Colmore Road B14 7PE
Image 18 will be open for entries from 8th January 2018 and is open to any UK based photographer. We look forward to receiving your digital entries (maximum 1400 pixels wide and maximum 1050 pixels high). Every entrant will receive a colour catalogue of the exhibition.
The exhibition has both PAGB (11/2018) and BPE patronage.
Image 18 has four digital categories:
- Colour (this is an open category)
- Natural History
You can enter up to 4 images per category. Please refer to the rules below for guidance. Please email email@example.com if you have any queries or require further advice on how to enter.
All entrants will receive a copy of the Image 18 exhibition brochure.
- 8 January 2018 – Website open for entries
- 25 February 2018 – Entries close at midnight
- 10-11 March 2018 – Selection of images
- 25 March 2018 – Notification of results
- 12 May 2018 – Exhibition of accepted images
- John Cartlidge APAGB, EFIAP/p, BPE5
- Bob Underhill APAGB, AIIF
- David Venables DPAGB, BPE4
- Graham Heywood DPAGB, EFIAP/p, FBPE
Cost of entry will be £1.50 per image with a minimum fee of £6
Payment via credit card/Paypal is preferred. If you do not have a Paypal account, we will accept payment by cheque. Please make cheques payable to “South Birmingham Photographic Society” and send it to:
- The Treasurer, 44 Yarningale Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 6LU
We will also accept entries by CD. Please include a document detailing for each image, the file name, title and category, together with your name and address (both postal and email).
Gold, Silver and Bronze PAGB medals will be awarded to the best images in each category
Selectors medals – One selectors medal will be awarded in each category
Highly Commended (PAGB) and Commended (BPE) images will be awarded Ribbons
Good luck and thank you for supporting our exhibition
Graham Proffitt, Exhibition Chairman
Rules for Entry
The rules for entry document details further information that will help with preparing your images for entry into the exhibition. South-Birmingham-Image-18-Rules-Of-Entry
- PAGB Certificate 11-2018 South Birmingham Image 18 Certificate
Click here to submit your images for the exhibition