South Birmingham “Image 17” Exhibition
We will be holding our Annual Exhibition (Image 17) on Saturday 6th May 2017, at Kings Heath Friends Meeting House, Colmore Road B14 7PE
The programme for the day is as follows:
1. We Open at 1.00pm for viewing of Members Prints
2. 2.15pm showing of DPI Colour and Portrait sections
3. Break for refreshments
4. 3.15pm showing of DPI Monochrome and Nature sections
5. 3.45pm Welcome from Society President
6. Followed by Showing of Awarded Images with
presentation of Awards including Society Members
7. 4.45pm Break for Refreshments
8. 5.15pm Final showing of DPI Images in one showing.
9. Exhibition Closes at 6.30pm
Image 17 will be open for entries in January 2017 and is open to any UK based photographer. We look forward to receiving your digital entries (maximum 1400 pixels wide and maximum 1050 pixels high). Every entrant will receive a colour catalogue of the exhibition.
The exhibition has both PAGB (20-2017) and BPE patronage.
Image 17 has four digital categories:
- Colour (this is an open category)
- Natural History
You can enter up to 4 images per category. Please refer to the rules below for guidance.
- 11 January 2017 – Entries open
- 4March 2017 – Entries close
- 11-12 March 2017 – Selection
- 26 March 2017 – Notification of results (sent by email) – All results have been emailed on 19 March, if you have not received your email please contact us by email (email@example.com)
- 6 May 2017 – Exhibition of accepted entries
The exhibition is now closed for new entries.
Cost of entry is £1.50 per image, with a minimum entry fee of £6.00
Payment via credit card/Paypal is preferred. If you do not have a Paypal account, we will accept payment by cheque. Please make cheques payable to “South Birmingham Photographic Society” and send it to the address below.
We will also accept entries by CD. Please include a document detailing the images name and its category, together with your name and address (both postal and email).
Online and postal entries and fees must be received by 4 March 2017. The address for postal entries is:
44 Yarningale Road,
Birmingham B14 6LU
- David Gibbins ARPS APAGB EFIAP BPE4*
- Dr Anne Sutcliffe FRPS EFIAP PPSA
- Malcolm Ranieri FRPS MPAGB AFIAP BPE5*
- Peter Preece DIP.A.D (Hons)
Gold, Silver and Bronze PAGB medals will be awarded to the best images in each category
Selectors medals – One selectors medal will be awarded in each category
Highly Commended (PAGB) and Commended (BPE) images will be awarded Ribbons
Good luck and thank you for supporting our exhibition
Graham Proffitt, Exhibition Chairman
Rules for Entry
The rules for entry document details further information that will help with preparing your images for entry into the exhibition. Image 17 Rules of Entry